|Type|| Assault Rifle
|“||Considered as one of the four major military rifles in the world, this assault rifle's low firing rate is more than compensated by high firepower and superb stability.||”|
|— Ingame Description|
The G3 is the default Assault Rifle in the game.
It has quite high damage but slightly low fire rate.
- Damage is on par with most assault rifles
- Good accuracy
- Low recoil
- Default weapon
- Low/average mobility
- Low/average fire rate
- Damage: The damage on the G3 is average for an assault rifle in the game.
- Spread: The spread on this gun is lower than average than most assault rifles.
- View Kick (Recoil): The recoil is extremely low on this. This makes this gun attractive to beginners of Arctic Combat.
- Rate of Fire (ROF): The RoF on this gun is average.
- Move/Movement/Portability: The mobility for this gun is average to most assault rifles in the game.
- Range: The range is average to assualt rifles. It can shoot pretty far but not as far as snipers can. It has a damage dropoff (damage gets lower from targets farther away).
In real life, the H&K G3 is a battle rifle, which means it shoots in semi-automatic. However, in Arctic Combat, it has low damage for a battle rifle and is in fully automatic rather than in semi-automatic.
For Modifications, see G3/Modification